– Son, do you want to join me for lunch?
– No, father, I will stay here, at home.
– Come with me, son. Please. Since a long while you and me we have not been together, not even for lunch… Come on, son…
– No, I really do want to stay at home.
Meanwhile, the father was leaving home for lunch, alone, when his mother call him.
– Son! Where are you now?
– Hi, mother, I am leaving right now for lunch.
– Can I join you? I am starving.
– Oh, mother! Sorry. I am in a hurry. Maybe later, at the end of the week.