This early morning. He was taking its first meal, still dizzy of sleep.
– So, another day of fight?
– Yes. Thankfully, life is short…- He respond in a lower voice.
– I don’t know…Maybe dead is shorter, how can we deny? – the waiter replied.
– Dead is longer. Nobody returns…- the client said, assertive.
The waiter then stopped, seemed to meditate and asked again:
– Hence, why we live if we are going to die anyway?…
– No clue!
– But I am sure that some skull (genius) will find an answer for this very important question…
– Yes, but most probably, when that skull solve this mystery, he will be dead…