– Do you still love me?…
She laughed on the other side of the telephone line.
– Are you afraid of what?
– I am not afraid of anything. Just asking you.
– Don’t be silly!
– Do you need my kisses and caresses? Of making love together?…
– Of course, my dear. But I need to leave. Night is coming and I need to see the night…
– Do you have people waiting for you?
– Some friends. Why are you asking? Are you afraid of losing me?…
– I told you, I am not afraid. Our bonds are forever.
– Are you absolutely sure, honey? I like to hear that from you. You a sensitive guy.
– …Se you soon… soon…- his voice echoed inside the telephone line.
He hangs out the telephone and sat down at the corner of the bed, thoughtful and with sadness.
– Time for treatments of your wounds. You cannot stay all the time in bed – advised the nurse with a naughty face.